How to Make a Hoochie Spinner for Salmon, Steelhead and Trout
The hoochie spinner is a an extremely effective lure for increasing your catch-rate! The added movement, colour and larger profile that is provided by adding that little hoochie is irresistible to salmon, steelhead, trout and char.
Fish it just like you would a normal spinner; cast and retrieve and hold on tight! It is good to have a few different colour combos on hand. It won't take long for the fish to let you know which one they want on a given day. Good luck!
- Blue Fox Vibrax Spinner’s Size 4 and 5, colour of your choice
- Eagle Claw Crane Swivel, Size 5
- Angler Tackle Split Ring, Size 5
- Shimano Brutas Needle Nose Pliers
- P- Line Micron Split Ring Pliers
- Rapala Super Line Scissors
- Prime Lures Oval Spoon
Good luck on the water.
Follow and Like Us
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/searun
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/searunflyandtackle
Email us: email@example.com