12 Great Fathers’ Day Gift Ideas for the Dad Who Fishes
Looking for the perfect Father’s Day gift? We’ve got you covered!
1. Pesca trolling spoons, Made in BC! Great for trolling for salmon, trout and char!
2. Any saltwater salmon fisherman can never have enough flashers for their boat with many hot colour options available in Hot Spot, Oki and Gibbs we’ve got the perfect gift for dad.
3. Sea Run Hat, a timeless classic!
4. Renzetti Fly tying tool caddy. A great way to keep organized at the tying bench!
5. Simms Taco Bag, The perfect solution to keeping the inside of the car clean from wet and muddy gear.
6. 1 hour fly casting lesson with Brian Braidwood, certified casting instructor and father. He can get your Dad casting like a pro!
7. Simms Surf Shorts. Functional, fashionable and comfortable!
8. Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 zip. A great insulating layer that looks great out on the town.
9. Moby Net, starting and up. Hand crafted in British Columbia, a local favorite!
10. Mustang MIT 100 PFD’s Starting. Keep dad safe on the water with these comfortable, easy to wear life jackets.
11. Galvan Fly reel. Our Number one selling fly reel hands down!
12. A Backroad Map book is a necessity for any avid outdoors person these books break down the province region by region with good detailed maps as well as write ups about fishing locations, camping and trails.