Casey's White Fly Recipe
"The White Fly" Is my first choice for swinging for scavengers in the late fall/early winter. The fly mimics a piece of flesh but it also has a baitfish profile and the movement from the rabbit makes it irresistible to a wide variety of species.
- Ahrex TP 610 hook, size 1
- UTC 140 Denier Ultra Thread, White
- Wapsi Lead Wire, .020
- Hareline Magnum Rabbit Strips, White
- Krystal Flash UV Pearl
- Flybox UV Mini Gel Core Fritz UV Diamond White
- Hareline STS Trilobal Dubbing, Fl. Pink
You can pick the materials up from us online or come by the shop and we can get you set up. If you want to purchase the fly already made ready to go we have you covered!