Covering the southwest corner of British Columbia, the area that encompasses Squamish, Chilliwack, and Merritt has some of the greatest outdoor adventure opportunities in Canada. The area around Squamish is renowned for its rock climbing and hiking opportunities, while the mountains of Vancouver’s North Shore are regarded as some of the best mountain biking in the region. Heading east, the resort town of Harrison Hot Springs offers stunning lake views, while the area around Merritt to the north offers hundreds of incredible fishing lakes. This map charts the area around Whistler, Squamish, Vancouver, Chilliwack, and Harrison Hot Springs on one side, with Hope, Boston Bar, Merritt, and Princeton on the other side. Whether you are looking to hike, bike, camp, fish, paddle, swim, ski, snowshoe, hunt or ATV, this map gives you the most comprehensive coverage available anywhere for one of Canada’s most sought-after outdoor destinations.
- Printed on durable waterproof and tear-resistant material
- Includes industry leading cartographic detail and state-of-the-art relief shading
- Countless points of interest, hiking trails, campsites, beaches, paddling routes and more!
- Numerous updates and expansions from our last edition
- Easy to read, large-scale 86 x 117 cm (34 x 46.25”) map derived from our Backroad Mapbooks at 1:150,000 scale
- Detailed index for recreation sites, trails, and provincial parks
- Seamless map coverage requires no page turning