November 29th, 2023, 6PM to 9:30PM – Call 604-931-5044 to Register Now.
Steelhead fishing is simply one of the most thrilling and addictive sport fisheries that you’ll ever have the good fortune of participating in. This is your opportunity to learn from one of BC’s master Steelhead anglers, Andrew Redmont.
This 3 hour comprehensive Steelhead angling class is designed to teach you the foundational tactics to make you a better Winter Steelhead angler.
Knowledge is power, especially when it comes to gear fishing for Winter Steelhead and that’s what Andrew is going to give you.
You will Learn the Following to Make You a Better Steelheader:
- Run timing – learn when the peak run times are.
- Location – find out which rivers boast the biggest runs.
- Reading water – discover how to effectively identify the best holding water.
- Rods and reels – combos that are comfortable to fish but won’t break the bank.
- Terminal tackle set up – expert tips on how to properly rig your gear.
- Natural and artificial baits/lures – learn what the most effective baits and lures are.
As well as the secrets Andrew has been perfecting over his 30 years of Steelhead angling all over British Columbia.
If you are looking to get into Steelhead fishing this season, or want to brush up on your knowledge, this is the class for you!
After taking this class you will be armed the confidence and a solid understanding of what it takes to consistently catch Winter Steelhead on our local rivers.
Date: Wednesday, November 29th, 2023
Time: 6pm – 9:30pm
Price: $75 + tax
Location: Sea-Run Fly & Tackle #110 1140 Austin Avenue Coquitlam BC
Limited to 12 only students.
There are only 12 spots available. Don’t wait to register! This class is guaranteed to sell out so make sure you register now. If your ready to become a better Winter Steelhead angler and don’t want to miss out please call us at 604-931-5044, email us at email@example.com or stop by the shop at #110-1140 Austin Avenue, Coquitlam BC.
Please share this with your friends on Facebook!